1. A Scout's honour is to be trusted.
2. A Scout is loyal.
3. A Scout's duty is to be useful and to help others.
4. A Scout is a friend to all and a brother to every other Scout no matter to what country, cast or creed the other may belong.
5. A Scout is courteous.
6. A Scout is a friend to animals.
7. A Scout obeys the orders of his parents, Patrol Leaders, Scoutmasters and seniors.
8. A Scout smiles and whistles under all
9. A Scout is thrifty.
10. A Scout is clean in thought, word and deed.
Metro Scouts is one of the voluntary, non political, non profit, non govermental, independent, unified educationl movement for children, young people and all other levels of people in Nepal.
Metro Scouts has its own promises, rules, regulation and system, with the help of it scouts teaches for development of the nation and also teaches to develop brotherhood and sisterhood feeling and maintain friendly relation with the people of the World.
Similarly,making them involve in the
movement based on the principles of World Scouts for physical, mental and intellectual growth and making them independent and of good charecter
and developing habits of cooperation and involving them in the development of the Nation. With this motives, Metro Scouts has been established on the
occasion of Republic Day of Nepal and registered under Nepal Government. And affiliated with World Federation Of Independent Scouts, German.